• Reservations are recommended and guaranteed with a VISA or MasterCard number and your complete contact information.
• Full payment is required at time of check-in. We accept VISA, MasterCard or cash.
• Rates vary according to season. Some weekends and holidays may require a multi-night minimum stay. All rates are based on double occupancy and subject to 9% Vermont Rooms and Meals Tax. A $10 charge will be added for each additional person in the room.
• Cancellation Policy: Please consider that we are a small establishment and cannot absorb cancellations easily. Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, we must receive notice not less than 7 (14 days during Fall Foliage Season) days prior to the arrival date. A service charge of $25 in addition to the cost of 50% of your reserved stay will be assessed for changes or cancellations within 7/14 days of your scheduled arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged the full amount of the reserved stay.
• Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. We will do our best to accommodate early check-in with prior notice, pending room availability.
• Arriving later? Let us know! If you plan to arrive after 8:00 p.m., please call and we will make special arrangements for a late check-in.
• Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. To avoid a full day's room charge, please contact the management if you need a later checkout.
• We are a SMOKE FREE facility; smoking is only permitted outdoors. Our non-smoking guests expect a fresh room and getting rid of lingering smoke odor requires extra time and expense. Smoking in any of our rooms may result in a $100 cleaning fee.
• We do not have telephones in the guest rooms. Incoming calls can be received at 802-426-3383 and a message left in your room. Outgoing calls can be made using the telephone and a calling card in the vending room. (Local calls are free.)