Please read and understand our Pet-Friendly policy
We have several rooms that are Pet-Friendly and well-behaved pets are welcomed in these rooms only. Because we have our own dogs, please do not bring your dog into our Office or Main House.
We charge an additional $10 per night for your pet.
Our pet policies reflect our respect for your pet as well as for the non-pet owners who stay with us. All pet policies will be strictly enforced. We do reserve the right to ask that noisy, messy or misbehaving pets be removed from the premises without notice or refund.
• Because pets are allowed in a limited number of rooms, please let us know your pet will be traveling with you when you make your reservation.
• Pets must have a current rabies vaccine tag.
• For the safety of your pet and all of our guests, pets must be on a leash at all times while outdoors.
• Please do not leave your pet unattended in the room unless crated. Housekeeping will not enter a room with an uncrated dog present.
• Please do not use our towels or linens to clean off your pets. We have pet-friendly towels that we can loan you.• Please clean up after your pet both inside the room (spilled food) and on the grounds (if you need clean-up bags, let us know).Any damage caused by your pet will be the responsibility of the person traveling with the pet and additional fees may be assessed if deemed necessary.